1. Turn a pencil eyeliner into a gel formula with the help of a match or lighter.
2. Cover your eyelid with white liner to make any eyeshadow shade pop.
3. Draw your cat-eye first, and then fill in the open space for a perfect winged linerapplication every single time.
5. Draw a slanted hashtag at the outer corner of your eye, and then blend it for an instantly smokey effect.
6. Use that same spoon to avoid mascara marks on your upper eye lid.
7. Add saline solution to a flaky mascara formula to re-wet it.
8. Hit your eyelash curler with a hair dryer to heat it up, so your lashes curl easier.
9. Dust on translucent powder in between coating on mascara to plump up your lashes.
The translucent powder helps grip the mascara in between coats, leaving you with fuller lashes. Try out this tip by following this tutorial.
10. Apply eyelash glue to false lashes with the tip of a clean bobby pin.
11. For long-lasting lip color, swipe on your shade, lay a tissue over your mouth, and then dust translucent powder over it to set the color.
12. Mix loose pigments with a salve or petroleum jelly to make your own custom lip gloss.
13. Perfect your Cupid’s bow by drawing an “X” on your upper lip first as a guideline.
14. Conceal dark circles and puffy eyes the right way by creating a triangle with your cover-up.
15. Make contouring look more natural by using a pencil, pen, or makeup brush handle as your guide to finding exactly where your cheekbone is.
16. Map the contours of your face with a gel eyebrow pencil, since it’s easier to apply precisely and blend in.
17. Blot your face in a pinch with a clean toilet seat cover.